- If you need to set up your Ledger, click here for their Start Guide
- For additional Ledger Support, click here
- This guide assumes that your Ledger Nano Device has been configured and you have installed the relevant blockchain app
Step 1: Connect Device and access NuFi Wallet
Ensure your Ledger Nano Device is connected, and the Ledger Live application is not open.
Step 2: Accounts
Beneath, Portfolio Manager, navigate to ‘Accounts'
Step 3: Add Account
Select '+ Add account' in the top right-hand corner
Step 4: Pair a hardware wallet
You will then be shown the following options. Select 'Pair hardware wallet':
Step 5: Selecting a hardware wallet
You will be asked to select your hardware wallet. Select ‘Ledger Nano S/X’:
Step 6: Select Blockchain
- You will be asked to select the blockchain which you want to set up an account on
- Ensure that you have installed the relevant app onto your Ledger Nano Device
- Ensure the app is open on your Ledger Nano Device
- Use the dropdown to select the blockchain you desire, then select 'Continue'
A pop-up will appear, asking to connect your Ledger Nano Device.
Select the device, then press ‘Connect’:
Export public keys from the device
If any of the below are true, you may see the below message:
- Your Ledger device is locked
- The appropriate app is not open
- Your Ledger firmware is not up to date
- You have Ledger Live open in the background
Rectify any of the above, and then select 'Retry'. You will be taken back to the previous step.
You will then be asked to select an account to use.
Select the new account, then press ‘Continue’:
Please note that in this step you can restore any previous account held on the Ledger, including any that you may have elected to 'Forget' within NuFi.
Step 8: Create an account name
- Once you have successfully exported your public keys, you will be asked to name your new Ledger account
- This can be left as the default name, or you can change it as you wish
- Once you have done this, select 'Continue':
Step 9: Account added
When you have successfully added the account, you will see the below screen. Select 'Start using account':